I recently had an awesome sit-down interview with the hosts of a small business radio show that helps new entrepreneurs rise to the next level. I chatted about my work as TV personality and talk show host, and also about my own small biz venture with MessengerBeauty.com, a natural cosmetics and skincare shop online.
In the interview I share my tips on getting maximum visibility in the crowded media landscape. Click the photo to listen now.
Here's a rundown of what I go over:
- Recognizing your innate entrepreneurial drive
- Setting big goals and believing you can achieve them
- Letting your vision drive your actions
- Competing on ABC's "Live! with Kelly" to replace Regis as cohost.
- The power of “luck”
- The importance of practicing with video
- Having a succinct elevator pitch and a tagline
- How to leverage the media for retail success
- How to properly pitch to the media
- Maximizing your time on air with media
You can listen to the interview in its entirety here.